Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ode to Bill gates, Ron Howard, and Stephen Hawking.

I realize I just tweeted this, but holy shit. I ran into the guy (man? Boy? I'm torn as to which noun is appropriate for his grotesque sector of humanity) from the gym yesterday.  The most shallow, stupid human being I have ever encountered. Hands down.

Assertions:
1)  If a person is ugly, he or she will never be hired, because everything in the universe is determined absolutely and exclusively by physical appearance. And if you do not fit the ever-evolving, regionally inconsistent standard, then you are fucked.
           
If that is the case, let this be known: I, Melody Monroe, on this 30th day of March, have the solution to our current economic crisis and the knowledge that will open doors to untold millions of jobs. 

Just stop being ugly, America. It is that fucking simple.


[Additional assertions made by this moron will be continued in a later blog. If I feel like it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment