Friday, June 8, 2012

Views

So, when I post things, I get views on my page. Funny how that works. I wish I could just write whatever I felt like all the time without accidentally revealing that actually, I am the least interesting person on the planet.  But then again, I'm not sure what else blogs are for.

Ordered a new electric piano yesterday. I am one broke-ass, happy little piglet. Went in the Best Buy to try out the models I had researched; they didn't have them.  Could have driven across the street to the Musician's Superstore, but I have successfully avoided that place for five years since the last time they accused me of grand theft piano.

So instead I took advantage of Guitar Center's vast selection of ready-to-play keyboards so that I could immediately go home and get the one I wanted off the internetz.

I owe the Internet a love song.

No comments:

Post a Comment