Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pulled over.

I was pulled over this morning. I was pretty late to my destination already because of some car trouble, and then while speeding my way to rehearsal I was pulled over by one of those bullshit don't-look-like-cop cars. Go figure. They never pull you over when you're speeding anywhere else in life, just the important things.

Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over today, ma'am?
Me: I'm guessing it's not because you want my number.
O: Do you know the speed limit here?
Me: Slower than I was going.
O: It's 45. Do you know how fast you were going?
Me: Nope, but probably faster than 45.
O: 62. You were practically racing me.
Me: Well, you shouldn't have been driving in my blind spot.
O: Where are you trying to get to so fast?
Me: I have a rehearsal with the Blue Knights.
O: Where is that at?
Me: Don't end sentences with a preposition. It's at Arvada High School, like 20 seconds down the road.
O: Well today I'ma let you off with a warning.
Me: Thanks, asshole. Have fun ruining peoples' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment